1. Gt. anti-Ms IgG magnetic particles, 1% w/v, Cat. # MM-40-10, Lot No. J01, 4.35 μm.
2. Ms-IgG FITC, Lot No. 10952, 5μg/mL in 1% diluent ( IBS containing 1% normal goat serum and 1% fetal bovine serum)
1. Adjust fluorimeter for excitation and emission at 490 and 520 nm respectively.
2. Set 100% emission with the Ms IgG-FITC solution
3. Vortex the Goat anti-Ms IgG(H&L) magnetic particles and add 50, 100, 150, 200,300 and 400μL into six 12x75 mm tubes. Pellet the particles and aspirate the supernatant.
4. Add 1 ml of Ms IgG-FITC solution to every tube containing the pelleted particles. Vortex and incubate for 30 minutes.
5. Separate the Goat anti-Ms IgG(H&L) magnetic particles from the conjugate and read the fluorescence of the supernatant.